Are you tired of blow-drying your hair every time you want to straighten them? If so, you can opt for wet to dry straighteners. These are hair styling tools that have been designed to eliminate the use of blow dyers while straightening hair. While it may seem all good, you have to take certain safety precautions when using this kind of tool. When used it an inappropriate way, it can damage your hair.
Top 7 Wet to Dry Straighteners
Having said that, you don’t have to worry much as you will find instructions for use in these devices. What’s more? You can compare and pick the perfect wet to dry hair straightener from the below list and get one for yourself.
1. InStyler Wet to Dry Rotating Iron
This hair styling tool is a great choice for straightening and controlling frizz and adding shine to your hair. You can use it on different hair types – long, short, thick, coarse, thinning, curly, straight, and frizzy. It whisks water out of your hair even as you keep styling them.
- 30-second heat up
- Even heat distribution
- Automatic shut-off
- 4 heat setiings
2. Jose Eber Wet & Dry Flat Iron
Equipped with negative ion technology, the Jose Eber Wet & Dry Flat Iron is a good tool for straightening your hair right after you come out of the shower. The whole process can be done in a few minutes time without any risk of hair damage.
- Lightweight and Ergonomic
- 360° Swivel Cord
- Adjustable temperature
- Dual voltage support
3. Parwin Beauty Wet Dry 1.25 Inch Flat Iron
This one is quite advanced in features and has a glam look to it. Achieving a silky sleek look gets easy with this tool. You can dry and straighten your hair at the same time. This way it is time-saving and efficient.
- 60 seconds heat up
- 2.5 meters ultra-long 360°swivel cord
- Auto shut-off after 60 minutes
4. Turbo Power Forma Iron
One amazing thing about this hair styling tool is that it has bio stone elements fused into the plates which enhance hair moisture and makes your hair look healthy and shiny. Also, it uses far infrared rays to speed up the process of hair straightening. This way you can get your hair done in a matter of minutes.
- 6 temperature settings
- Rotating swivel cord
5. Corioliss Wet to Dry Ionic Flat Iron
Don’t have the time to blow dry your hair? Corioliss Wet to Dry Ionic Flat Iron is the perfect tool to use in this case. This device is wonderful for long and thick hair. With its 1 3/4 inches long plate, you can style your wet hair in minutes.
- Retains moisture
- 3-meter swivel cord
- Dual voltage
6. CROC Classic Titanium Wet to Dry Flat Iron
The CROC Classic Titanium Wet to Dry Flat Iron comes equipped with high-grade titanium floating plates. It has got a vented hole which is designed to keep the ventilated steam away from your face and hands. If you are looking for a salon-like look at home, this could be a good pick.
- Digital heat settings
- Built-in ceramic heater
- Automatic shut-off
7. Spaire Hair Straightener
This is an affordable option if you are looking for a hair styling tool in a budget. You can use it for instant styling. No longer do you have to be late for that date night or that party with friends.
- Inner negative ion generator
- 360° Swivel Cord
- Extra-long plates
Advantages of Wet to Dry Hair Straightener
- Time Saver– Because of its unique design of drying and straightening wet hair at the same time, it can speed up your styling routine. Straightening damp hair takes longer than straightening dry hair so the wetter the hair, the longer it takes to style.
- Less Frizz- This straightener helps you control your hair frizz and applies its anti-static design to give a frizz free look. Excess moisture is retained while the water converts to steam keeping the cuticle smooth and shiny.
- Lasting Results- When used on almost dry hair, it makes the hair straighter and smoother than a regular straightener making it long lasting. It shows best results on curly hair, give it a long lasting straight hair look.
If you are interested in buying Best Dual Voltage Hair Straighteners, we have reviewed them for you. Check out the article!
Steps to use a Wet to Dry Straightener-
- Wrap your wet hair in a towel to drain out excess water.
- Use a wide-toothed comb to detangle your hair.
- Use a heat protectant to prevent damage.
- Since it is not recommended to get the straightener close to the roots, blow-dry them prior straightening; leave the rest of your hair slightly damp.
- Make sure the straightener is set to wet mode. Choose the appropriate temperature setting according to the type and condition of your hair.
- Straighten and style the lower sections of your hair first. The unit makes a hissing sound as excess water converts to steam.
- Point the vent holes away from your head and hands to avoid burning yourself, especially if you’re not used to this type of flat iron. Steam burns are still painful burns!
That was the list of the best Wet to Dry Hair straighteners in 2020. With these devices you can that instant straight hair look and be on the go.