Max Temp- 410 degrees, Removable comb
Ceramic Floating plates, 450 degree max, auto shut down
305- 445 degrees, 90 secs heat up, auto shut down
6 Temperature Settings
Best for frizzy hair, 6 temp settings- 350 to 450, 30 secs heat up, Built in comb teeth
Confused ? Find the Best Steam Flat Iron For Straighteners for your hair
Hot Tools Radiant Blue Digital Flat Iron
Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener
T3 SinglePass X Straightening Iron
Reason to suggest the product
Straight hair are damaged easily, to avoid heat damage use these straighteners with multiple heat settings. These iron’s with ceramic plates are the best for straight hair since they reduce frizz, hold & control heat for long & are best suitable for thin and fine hair.
These straighteners have higher heat settings making them perfect for wavy hair allowing you to straighten your hair in one or two strokes. Suitable plate for wavy hair is Titanium, since it is heat consistent. No need to go over & over again the same section, causing less damage.
These straighteners have wider plates, making the grip easy & straightening larger sections at one go. Suitable plates for curly hair is Tourmaline as it is highly effective at a lower temperature as well. Alternative can be ceramic plates since they also get the job done.
These straighteners have multiple heat settings making it much more user friendly. Straighteners infused with natural oils or the ones recommended by salon’s are the best for coily hair. Their lower heat setting is also very effective causing less damage and less need to go over the same section more than twice.
List of Steam Flat IronsAs someone who cannot compromise with their hair styling options, but also wants to keep hair shiny, silky, and smooth, you cannot go wrong with this list of the best steam flat iron for natural hair. You can choose the most suitable steam iron for your gorgeous locks based on features, budget, and more mentioned below:
1. Redken & Rowenta Salon Steam Infusion Straightening IronPrice- $249.99
- For people who have rough, thick, and coarse hair, Redken and Rowenta straightener is worth investing.
- The double technology plates allow constant flow of steam to ensure sleek hair from root to tip.
- It makes hair soft and shiny, no matter how thick because it is designed for high temperatures upto 410 degrees.
- It has a firm and secure grip, a removable comb for tangle free hair, and a temperature controller for adjustable styling.
2. OSIR Professional Titanium Steam Hair StraightenerPrice- $88.99
- OSIR steam hair straightener is designed with efficient floating plates to ensure even heating overall.
- The plates are covered in titanium to allow temperature to reach each strand uniformly.
- It has firm and secure grip with multiple styling options for waves, curling, and more.
- It comes with a temperature controller with maximum temperature upto 450 for thick hair, but automatic shut-down prevents overheating and damage.
3. Sela Beauty Ultrasonic Steam Hair StraightenerPrice- $75
- With Sela Steam hair straightener, you don’t have to wait long. It heats within 90 secs for quick fix and touch ups.
- It has floating ceramic plates that ensure even pressure reaches each strand.
- It has a temperature range of 305 – 445 degrees. It comes with a temperature controller and an auto shut down option to prevent frying or burning of strands.
4. Magicfly Dry and Wet Hair Steam Flat IronPrice- $40
- Magicfly steam flat iron heats in one minute using its dual PTC heater which saves time.
- It comes with five mode options for dry and wet hair.
- The self shut down option after 60 minutes of inactivity prevents electricity and damage.
- It has ceramic heating plates that are lockable for travelling.
5. Furiden Professional Ceramic Dual Voltage Steam Hair StraightenerPrice- $56.99
- Ideal for rough, frizzy hair.
- With its quick heating mechanism, you don’t have to wait as it heats within 30 secs. This steam flat iron keeps the natural moisture of your hair.
- The ceramic cover on 1 inch plate provides extra protection.
- It has 6 heating options adjustable between 350 and 450 degrees which shows on the LCD attached for temperature display.
- The built in comb teeth ensure firm grip and proper straightening of each strand.
How to UseBelow is the quick step by step guide to help you understand how to use steam flat iron.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and finish washing with a good conditioner.
- Use a towel to pat dry, and wait for your hair to dry. Or, you can use a hair dryer to speed the process when in a hurry.
- This is important if you are a frequent flat iron user. Apply heat protection spray before using the steam flat iron.
- Fill the water chamber in the hair straightener as instructed.
- Divide your hair into sections for proper straightening.
- Carefully assemble the water chamber to the straightener.
- Plug it and switch it on and wait for it to reach the desired temperature.
- Turn on the steam setting and make other temperature adjustments.
- Clamp and release the plate 3-5 times before using it on hair to check the release of steam.
- Start straightening out the hair sections one by one by carefully clamping and releasing it on hair.
Pros & Cons of Steam Flat IronEvery styling tool that is available in the market has its fair share of pros and cons when compared to other styling methods.
- Steam flat hair straightener is gentle and prevents your hair from over drying by releasing moisture.
- It makes hair smooth, sleek, and shiny.
- It is lightweight and portable.
- It keeps hair moist and damage free.
- As it uses water for steam, it is a slow styling method compared to other alternatives.
- You have to refill the water chamber which takes time.