Want to get that perfect straight-hair look but worried about damages? We’ve all been there. But, trust me when I say that you can straighten your hair without causing any damage to your hair. All you need is the right equipment together with the right techniques, and right products to get it done. To achieve that perfect straight-hair look, you will need the best steam hair straighteners.
Top 6 Steam Hair Straighteners
In this article, we’ve covered an extensive list of straighteners that can help you get perfectly straight hair.
This is ideal for those who are sick and tired of blow-drying and straightening. Now, with this tool, you can do it at once. You can see steam vents on this tool which serve the purpose of removing water from damp hair while you straighten them. So, this means that you can straighten your hair and style them at the same time. You no longer have to have for your hair to get completely dry to style it.
- 30 heat settings
- 30 seconds heat up
- 60 minutes automatic shut off
- Affordable pricing
This one is a little different from your regular hair straightener. It has a built-in cartridge where you can insert agave oil (which is really good for hair nourishment). You can use the straightener normally as you would. There is a vapor infuser here that locks the moisture in while giving your hair a beautiful shiny look. The agave oil from the cartridge seeps into your hair and nourishes it. So, you get to nourish your hair even as you are styling it.
- Has a long cord
- Extremely beneficial for hair with split ends
- The oil smells really good
For those of you who want a product that is a time-saver and doesn’t damage your hair at the same time, the Infiniti Pro by Conair is perfect. Works like a charm on thick coarse hair. The best part is that it heats up instantly.
- Less frizz and damage
- 5 LED temperature settings
For a smooth, silky, natural look, this hair straightener works like a charm. Its adjustable heat settings let you set the right amount of temperature for your curls to get straightened.
- Straight hair hydration technology
- 5 Level Adjustable Temperature
- 30 Second Heat Up
- Removable 4D brush
- Auto Temperature Lock
This hair straightener gives you a smooth look in a matter of minutes. It heats up faster than traditional flat iron. As a result, you don’t have to wait a long time for styling your hair.
- Straightens dry and damp hair without causing any damage.
- Automatic shut off feature
- 5 heat settings
When it comes to the safety of your hair while straightening them, you can rely on Xtava Time To Shine Steam Straightener. This straightener comes with nano-ceramic plates which are suitable for all hair types. The steam power from this product will give your hair that extra luster while retaining its natural sleekness and strength.
- Nanoceramic and tourmaline technology plates
- 360F/450F temperature control
- 60-second rapid heat-up
- 60-minute auto-shut off
Advantages of Steam Hair Straightener
- Less Damage- Steam hydration prevents more heat damage helping your hair look more shinier and healthier. The steam function helps prevent breakage as much as conventional flat irons making your hair soft and sleek.
- Long Lasting Results- The straightening effects of a steam iron gives longer lasting results than a regular flat iron. It helps you keep your hair straight all day or until the next hair wash.
- More Shine- The steam mist adds smoothness and shine, giving your hair style a beautiful glossy finish.
- Less frizz: Vapor Infusion Technology makes hair more resistant to humidity, providing better frizz control.
- Works well for Coarse hair- Using a steam straightener helps make your hair smoother and detangle them easily making your coarse hair smoother. It is a safe alternative to chemical relaxers . If you do relax your natural hair, you will need to get less relaxer touch-ups.
Steps to use a Steam Straightener
- Wash your hair with a good quality shampoo and then condition it.
- After towel drying your hair, add a serum suited for your hair type.
- Allow your hair to dry naturally or with a blow dryer.
- Now apply a heat protectant spray.
- Split your hair into several sections.
- Fill your steam straightener up with sufficient level of water and plug it in, switch it on.
- Allow the tool to heat up to your desired temperature.
- Take the first section in your hands and start straightening from the roots. Gently, pull the straightener downwards , turn in or turn out depending on what kind of look you are going for.
- Complete the same process with the rest of the sections.
- Add a little serum or oil at the end to make your hair looks shinier.
- Put your steam straightener away to cool off!
Does a Steam Straightener Damage Hair?
Well, like any other heating tool, steam straighteners do not damage your hair if used properly by following all the right steps. It will cause natural damage if you just rely on the machine and do not take proper care of your hair. Always use a low temperature setting if you have dry, colored or damaged hair. Do not keep going over and over the same section of hair as this means you keep administering heat. Always use a good heat protecting spray as it benefits by providing an extra layer over your hair while using high temperature settings. Use these straighteners gently. Never over the plates with hair. Get a hair spa once a month and apply hair mask every weekend to combat dryness and frizziness.
Are you looking for Best Steam Flat Iron for Natural Hair? Check out this review article.
That was the list of the best Steam Hair Straighteners in 2020. These tools are ideal for use if you want to style your hair with minimal damage and maximum style and glow.